Pages

Books Free The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel #2) Download

Be Specific About Books In Pursuance Of The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel #2)

Original Title: The Power of love (Kissed by an angel, #2)
ISBN: 0671891464 (ISBN13: 9780671891466)
Series: Kissed by an Angel #2
Books Free The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel #2) Download
The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel #2) Paperback | Pages: 225 pages
Rating: 3.78 | 2500 Users | 110 Reviews

Particularize Appertaining To Books The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel #2)

Title:The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel #2)
Author:Elizabeth Chandler
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 225 pages
Published:August 1st 1995 by Simon Pulse
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Paranormal. Angels. Fantasy

Ilustration Toward Books The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel #2)

As I said in the review for the first book, I knew that it was a setup for something great. I enjoyed this book way more than the first; characters are becoming more complex (view spoiler)[Gregory and Eric (hide spoiler)]. I think I recall a review saying how they appreciate the dark element that's being added to the story, and I couldn't agree more. Something very dark is going on and I can't wait to find out what it is. I am so suspicious of everyone and I love it. I love not knowing who the bad guy is.

Warning: Contains major spoilers for the first book, Kissed by an Angel and mini-spoilers for this book as well.

The Power of Love picks up right where Kissed by an Angel left off. Tristan has just come to the realization that his car accident, that ultimately ended his life, was no accident. Someone wanted either him or Ivy dead. In The Power of Love Tristan keeps close to Ivy, as her guardian angel, and watches those around her because no-one's to be trusted.

As I said in the review for first book, I really liked our main characters. I still like Ivy, although I find her disbelief in angels to be quite irritating. She doesn't even want to hear the word angel and she has a tendency to go off on Philip whenever he uses it. Philip is a total sweetheart and he's only nine. If the boy wants to believe in angels then let him do so. I felt that at times Ivy was very insensitive towards her little brother. Did she forget that Philip and Tristan also had a special bond?

I still love Tristan. I love how dedicated he is to protecting Ivy. I will say I became slightly annoyed when his antics to get Ivy to realize that he's never left, never worked. I just want her to believe in angels so she can see Tristan (view spoiler)[and leave Gregory alone. (hide spoiler)] I also really like the teamwork between Tristan and Lacey (his angel mentor/but mostly sidekick). I really like how they watch out for each other.

And last but not least we have the characters that I have a tendency to group together: Beth, Suzanne, Gregory, and now Eric. I don't have anything nice to say about the other three, so I'll get the positives out of the way.
Beth is such an awesome friend. She's concious of other people's feelings and I honestly wish that Ivy was closer to her than Suzanne. Beth genuinely cares about Ivy and her well-being. I can't say the same for Suzanne.
And as for Suzanne...
description
Reasons why Suzanne is a crappy friend:
• She's one of those "friends" who are catty and make side comments.
(view spoiler)[
"He is...perfect. Tell me the truth, Ivy," she said. "Does Gregory think about me often?"
"How would I know, Suzanne?"
[...] "Well, does Gregory talk about me?"
"He has," Ivy said cautiously.
"A lot?"
"Naturally he wouldn't say a lot to me. He knows I'm your best friend and would pass it along to you, or at least have it tortured out of me." Ivy grinned.
Suzanne sat up and whipped the towel off her head. A tumble of jet black hair fell over her shoulders.
"He's a flirt," she said. "Gregory will flirt with anyone—even you"
Ivy didn't take offense at the words even you.
(hide spoiler)]
• She's pressuring Ivy to start dating again when Ivy has mentioned numerous times that she's not ready. Not too long ago her boyfriend died, she was right there with him when he died and she could've as well. Ivy has nightmares about the car accident every night, so she's far from ready to move on to someone else. Suzanne would know this if she could take her mind off a certain person for more than one second. Which brings me to my next point.
• ALL, and I mean ALL she talks about is Gregory. Talk about someone with a one-track mind.
• She's willing to give up a friend she's known since 4th grade for a guy who barely pays her any attention. She's even gone as far as threatening Ivy.
(view spoiler)[
"Don't Suzanne."
[...] "Don't what?"
"Don't do what you're doing to him."
[...] "Just what are you saying?" There was a noticeable chill in her voice.
"I'm saying don't play games with him. Don't push him around the way you've pushed around the other guys. He deserves better treatment, much better."
[...] "You know what you need, Ivy? A boyfriend of your own."
[...] "And Gregory agrees with me on that."
[...] "He thinks Will is perfect for you."
"Tristan was perfect for me."
"Was," said Suzanne. "Was. Life goes on, and you've got to go on with it!"
"I will when I'm ready," Ivy replied.
"You've go to let go of the past." Suzanne laid her hand on Ivy's wrist. "You've got to stop acting like a little girl, holding on to the hand of big brother Gregory."
"You've got to start getting out and seeing other guys. Will's a start."
"Butt out, Suzanne."
"Gregory and I can set you up."
"I said, butt out!"
"All right!"
Suzanne sliced an ultra-thin piece of brownie, then pointed the knife at Ivy. "But you butt out, too, and don't tell me what to do. I'm warning you now, don't interfere with me and Gregory."


Then they move on to another topic of conversation...

description

She basically threatens you with a knife and you continue to talk to her? (hide spoiler)]

And then we have Eric and Gregory who I absolutely can't stand. They're just really bad people.(view spoiler)[ Eric tries to drown Ivy at the beginning of the book and Gregory drugs her at the end of the book. They're just all bad. (hide spoiler)] That pretty much sums it up.

I enjoyed the direction that the author took with this book. I also think that the angels in this book are pretty unique. They seem like ghost more than angels. Only believers can see them, they can walk through solid objects, and they have the ability to tap into your thoughts (sometimes possess you, get you to do what they want). Also, as I said in the beginning I love the mystery element in this story. I don't know who's after Ivy and I'm pretty suspicious of everyone. I definitely have two people in mind, (view spoiler)[ Gregory and Eric. They could be working together. (hide spoiler)] But I could be wrong. (view spoiler)[Also, what's with them and this whole drug ordeal and what role does Caroline play in all of this? (hide spoiler)]

Overall, this was a great read. It's a good thing I have the next book in the series because that ending would've killed me. Talk about a cliff-hanger ending! I'm really liking the direction that this series is heading in. This was definitely a page-turner!

Rating Appertaining To Books The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel #2)
Ratings: 3.78 From 2500 Users | 110 Reviews

Column Appertaining To Books The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel #2)
and we continue the story of Tristan, who is dead and is still here roaming earth. He has a mission, he's positive he knows what it is.and we have Ivy. still fumbling around, trying to deny that Tristan is still around and still being attacked, asking the wrong questions and being reckless. ahh, silly Ivy.It was great to see so many different sides of all the secondary characters. Suzanne, Gregory, Eric, Andrew, Beth, Will, even Phillip. We have more information now but still not all the

I loved it. It was so thought provoking. It makes you think about how one tragic accident can make your entire faith and perspective change. It's very confusing at first, but it later made sense. Ivy is just a normal teenage girl, only she believes in angels. Her world is flipped upside down when her mother decides to marry the hometown millionaire. Now, Ivy must move, change schools, and give up her freedom. Although, she finds some light in it. She finds some great friends, and finds herself

I don't say that this book or all series is bad, I really don't thinks so. But I hated it. Main girl just way too naive and stupid for my temper. Also, ending was quite obvious. I liked much more first book ;)

Brought to you by OBS reviewer HeidiThe Power of Love picks up where Kissed by an Angel left off. Tristan has been killed in a car accident and is now an angel. He has discovered that Ivy is in danger, but doesnt know who is out to hurt her.Suzanne has finally snagged Gregory as her boyfriend, but she is getting jealous of all the attention that he gives Ivy. Suzanne tries to push Ivy towards Will, but when Ivy doesnt go for it she starts to cut Ivy out of her life.Ivy is attacked when she is

** https://bookishheaven.wordpress.com/2... **Kissed by an Angel trilogy is an angelic romantic suspense trilogy. I absolutely love the books and I TOTALLY recommend them!!!This book series consists of a combination of romance and mystery.Its about Ivy and Tristan, a teen in-love couple that got teared apart die to a terrible accident that changed EVERYTHING!!!Tristan ended up dying in the accident leaving Ivy devastated and depressed which resulted in her loosing her faith in Angels. Tristan

I don't say that this book or all series is bad, I really don't thinks so. But I hated it. Main girl just way too naive and stupid for my temper. Also, ending was quite obvious. I liked much more first book ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.